Rental Property – Deerfield Beach, Boca Raton, and Parkland Florida
MEYERS Properties experienced professionals will find you a property matching your exclusive requirements. No matter what you are looking for, our rental team understands the market inside and out and can find just the right home for you.
If you are seeking a firm to list your property for rent, look no further. MEYERS Properties rental team has the market savvy and experience to locate qualified clients quickly. Our rentals are posted on MEYERS Properties of the art web site for maximum market exposure.
Advice for Renters
The Florida Market provides a wide range of housing options. If now is not the right time for you to buy a home, there are many options for renting. Once we know what you are looking for we will go to work to find the perfect home for you. We have the experience to educate you on the advantages of living in each area.
Once you find the home you want to rent, you will be expected to fill out a rental application form and submit a check for a credit report and the first month’s rent.
First Step: Choose Your Preferences
Age of the rental
• Are you looking for a new building? Something with a vintage appeal?
Type of building
• Would you prefer a High Rise, Mid-Rise, Townhouse, or a Single Family Home?
• We will give you a run down of possible neighborhoods to help you decide which area would be best for you.
• What is your price range? We will help you determine if the asking price for each apartment is reasonable for its size and location.
• Pets will decrease your renting options. If you have a pet, you should expect to pay a higher monthly rent and security deposit. In addition, the options for dog owners are much less than those for cat owners.
Number of bedrooms
Also, consider the following:
• Proximity to shopping and transportation
• Closet space, and storage options
• Quality of the Landlord
• Maintenance staff
• Amenities – Laundry, exercise room, pool, balconies
• Security of the building
Gather the following documentation before looking at properties:
• Driver’s License
• Social Security number
• Job history including addresses and phone number of immediate supervisor, and yearly income
• Rental history (The landlord may require documentation including; addresses and landlord’s phone number, and duration stay, 3 personal and 3 professional references, credit card and loan information)